Supervisory Development Certificate Program
This forty-hour series of courses provides supervisors with the skills necessary to meet the challenges of fast-moving work environments by learning to effectively achieve results through others. This program is designed for supervisors responsible for implementing company strategies at the line management level. The focus is on developing management skills and understanding the impact different management styles have on the motivation of a workforce.
Personal, individual coaching assistance is an additional option for workshop participants interested in continuing with an expanded, company-specific learning experience. Customized onsite training services and technical assistance services are also available.
There will be a Supervisory Management Certificate awarded for completion of all ten sessions.
- The Role of the Supervisor
- Overview of Continuous Improvement
- Communication and Successful Leadership
- Coaching for High Performance
- Building Trust and Commitment
- Resolving Conflicts
- Planning, Time Management and Effective Delegation
- Teamwork and Running Effective Meetings
- Laws Every Supervisor Should Know
- Valuing Diversity
|Date:||July 11, July 18, July 25, August 8, and August 22, 2013|
|Times:||8:00 am - 4:30 pm (5 Days)|
*Grant funding may be available for eligible companies to reduce cost. Call for more details.
For more information, see the Supervisory Certificate Program brochure.